4 Use of Personal Information
4.1 Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience and to provide the Product(s) you may have requested.
4.2 By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
(a) administer the Site;
(b) process your order(s), including dispatch, payment and returns (if applicable);
(c) collect payment for any Products we provide to you;
(d) make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer;
(e) analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
(f) resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
(g) enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
(h) prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities (including fraud and abusive use of the Site), and enforce our Website Terms and Sale Terms; and
(i) notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
5 Sharing Personal Information
5.1 Credit or debit card payments will be collected by us. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
5.2 We may also share your personal information with:
(a) other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us;
(b) law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
(c) other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organization with that entity.
6 Links to and from other websites
6.1 We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
6.2 In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
6.3 You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own website(s) to the Site (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
7 Security and Storage of Personal Information
7.1 Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
7.3 If you use the Site while you are outside the US, your information may be transferred outside the US.
Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us. If you have an online account you can opt out on the My Account page.
9 Contacting Us
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.